Fairfest is India's leading trade show organizer and offers those seeking to participate in trade events the best possible platform for doing business in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. Established in 1989, Fairfest organizes the reputed TTF and OTM international travel fairs, as well as Municipalika, a leading event on municipal management and sustainability. Fairfest also publishes market-supporting B2B publications Travel News Digest (TND), collating the world's relevant news for the travel trade fraternity, and Urban News Digest (UND), summarising top news from the urban sector. Fairfest is also incubating technology business - SelectRooms - an AI-based hotel booking platform which brings you the best hotels deals over Facebook Messenger and SMS, SnapCard - it lets you exchange and manage cards specially configured for trade-shows, conferences, and business meetings.
We are looking for someone who can be part of our editorial team and would focus on the writing of content for high-quality editorial/opinion content. The quality of work done is prime within the deadline.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Abstracting high-quality opinion pieces and editorial content
2. Ensuring that texts are properly researched
3. Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines
4. Maintaining originality in your work
5. Reading press releases
6. Researching articles
7. Writing, editing and submitting a copy
8. Verifying statements and facts
9. Proofreading your assignments to detect and correct errors
10. Submitting completed works via the requisite channels
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 26th Jun’20 and 31st Jul’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
2. Should have a background in journalism/communications
3. Should have the ability to edit content (abstraction) without deviating from the original meaning
4. Should have a meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
5. Should have the ability to work well under pressure and handle tight deadlines
6. Should have a positive attitude toward learning at work
7. Should have a passion for writing
8. Should be proficient in basic computer skills (MS Office)
9. Should have basic research skills
10. Candidates having basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop would be preferred
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.